Corruption in the context of COVID-19 – 07/05/2020
Urgent action to prevent economic and social collapse in the aftermath of COVID-19 must include measures to reduce the risks of mismanagement and corruption without compromising the speed and flexibility that the crisis demands.
Most States have relaxed safeguards by implementing COVID-19 emergency measures that trade compliance, oversight and accountability for speed and rapid impact. This creates significant opportunities for corruption to thrive.
In the context of this crisis, using innovative technological solutions for efficient, transparent and accountable disbursement of economic emergency resources has the additional benefit of reducing potentially dangerous physical contact.
The mitigation and management of corruption risks and sanctions for perpetrators of corruption must remain a priority during COVID-19 crisis. #UnitedAgainstCorruption
Find more information online:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://industrynewsupdate.com/tin-hot/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Remembering Hana Kimura – Hana Kimura vs Sammii Jayne – EVE
- Xổ Số Hôm Nay – Trực Tiếp KQXS Ngày 24/05/2020, Miền Nam XSMN, Miền Trung XSMT, Miền Bắc XSMB, XSKT
- Trực Tiếp Xổ Số Miền Nam Hôm Nay Thứ 2 Ngày 25/05/2020, KQXS Mien Nam
- 📽️ Trailer Quân Vương Bất Diệt tập 12 – Lee Min Ho Drama The King : Eternal Monarch Ep.12 Preview
- [Giftcode Free Fire] Nhập Mã Code Free Fire Mới Nhất Không Giới Hạn Ob21 Nhận MP40 Cơ Khí Miễn Phí